3.02.2011

the novel, the girl, and the book cover

song stuck in my head: veggietales's "lance the turtle"
It's a real bummer, don't ya think? Lol, I bet you have no clue what I'm talking about. 
Okay, I'm writing a book (actually, four) and I want to make a book cover for it...blahblah that's the gist of it. Now, I need help. Lots and lots of help. I have no clue what to do, and I'm pretty impatient (it's kinda a trait, so yeah) and I just want someone to help me out. I tried going to Lulu.com, but it was kinda hard for me to understand, plus I probably needed a finished book, so if anyone knows anything about book covers/publishing/anything tell me!! *pulls out lightsaber and breathes like Darth Vader* Tell me. whooooooo heeeeeee....whoooooo heeee....
Ara, over at her blog Shilah kinda made me wonder how I could do that. I've tried Picnik (which is really good for making headers) but....ya' know. It's just not what I'm looking for. 
So, if you know anything about this, then please LET ME KNOW!! Leave me a comment and tell me alll about it, please please please. Then again, maybe I'm just impatient for my book to be published and I'm having a serious case of "the writer wants."


By the way, keep voting on the poll!! It looks like I might be hosting a photo challenge!!


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...