3.17.2011

paris is always a good idea...

song stuck in my head: "stuck like glue" by sugarland. too cute!
*sigh* Paris. The apartments, the food, the Eiffel Tower, Audrey Hepburn's quote, THE SHOPPING. 
Paris is always a good idea. 
-Audrey Hepburn
Well, I didn't go shopping in Paris (I wish, though) but I DID go shopping!!
My Grandma, sister and I went to the Domain, which is like a city within a city. It has stores everywhere, like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Juicy Couture, Macy's, Zara, Forever 21, and a cinema, and TONS of high class restaurants. Grandma took us shopping for out Resurrection Sunday outfits, and I got a really cute yellow dress with black heels. (CUTE black heels) Of course, I wear a size eleven shoe (I'm like 5'10) so I tried on countless pairs of [painful] heels before finding the [comfortable, breathable] black patent leather pumps. 
I always loved this picture
And this one ;)
We then bought a cute pink dress and shoes and a sweater for Joy (and I can't not put a cute kid picture on this post)
Okay maybe two :P
Anyway, after eating pizza, we went to the Borders bookstore, which is closing, and having a HUGE sale. SO GUESS WHAT I GOT?!?!?
Nicholas Sparks's, "The Last Song"!!! 
Lucky I'm reading the book before seeing the movie, and besides that, I don't like Miley Cyrus (AT ALL. She'd have to swim with Jaws and pray for someone to save her before I'd like her again. Okay that's harsh...moving on!!), I'm going to imagine the story with Emma Roberts and William Moseley (Peter Pevensie). But then again, Will's doing a movie with Emma called "A Great Education" and I'm nervous about that. WHAT IF THEY DECIDE TO GET TOGETHER?!?! I'll go grab Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker) and have him lend me his lightsaber. For Emma, not Peter. I know better than that.
Anyway, I got the book for a STEAL, at $7!! Yay me!! 
Yep, so that was my day. Tomorrow I'm going to try and go to Family Christian bookstore and get some Narnia memorabilia, etc. But I'll leave you with one last picture:
'nuff said.

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Haha! I've had that book since before the movie came out, but haven't read it yet :P And therefore, I also have yet to see the movie! I refuse to have the image of Miley Cyrus stuck in my head as the main character! I just cannot do it; so I understand ;D And oooh William Moseley...that's a good idea for an image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love happy little dresses! The perfect thing for Resurrection Sunday.

    Have a beautiful day!

    Blessings-
    Näna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful yellow dress and heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocee, you aren't the only one that is tall and have size 11 feet I am the same way!!! I wear 11 or 12 shoes

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...