3.09.2011

rockin' out to my jukebox (i was about to say "juicebox"...INSIDE JOKE!)

song stuck in my head: "somewhere over the rainbow" jason castro cover. i'm officially in love with this guy.
I'm so cheesin' proud of myself!! Okay, so I had had some darn writer's block with my novel, 14 (you can read about that here) and to be honest, I didn't know how the story was going to end. My mom kept asking me, "is it gonna have a happy ending? Because with all this drama it better have a happy ending, what's the ending?" and I didn't know. 
UNTIL NOW. 
Okay, so, I was sitting on the couch thinking about this story, and out of the blue, it came to me!! Remember this girl:
She's Naramay. The bad guy (girl) of the story. So, I was trying to figure out how she'd been doing her evil deeds, and the exact same way I got the idea for the story, I got the idea that sets this novel apart from all the others. 
Out of the blue. Out of thin air. 
I have nary a clue ("nary" haha) where this story came from, or this idea, but I'm so cheesin' excited about it!! Oh yeah, if you want to know what the idea is, then...haha..wait until the novel's published. It's a surprise. SSSHHHH. *makes "sshh" noises*
So, I'm rockin out to my imaginary jukebox (also known as my playlist that doesn't have the form of a jukebox) and you're welcome to join! Cupcakes, lemonade and glitter for everyone!! (Okay the glitter part was just random)
I think we're all set. Later!
Photobucket

1 comment :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...