3.12.2011

the saturday {actually morning} daybook!! i did it!!

I actually made it to the Saturday MORNING Daybook. I'm proud. Very, very proud. And also proud to say this is my 99th post!! Yayyyy!! *echo* Okay, I'm going to get started now.
hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... March 12th, 2011
Starting time... 9:50am (it's still morning!)
Mood... sneezy, tired, hungry, bored
Outside my window... Um...the driveway. And cars. And wood. (yeah, wood)
I'm thinking... I don't want to clean with my mom today!! (no offense, mom) I want to have a lovely-happy free Saturday. 
I'm currently reading... just re-read "The Horse and His Boy" by C.S. Lewis in 1 1/2hrs. I'm good. Thank you. 
I'm listening to... The music that's playing off of Jo March's blog. 
I'm wearing... my pink flower and ladybug pajamas..and my headscarf that's digging into my skull. *shudder*
I'm looking forward to... Finishing up the cleaning for today. 
I'm hoping... I won't have to clean that much. 
Yesterday, I... don't remember what I did. 
I'm hungry for... nothing at the moment...um...pizza!
The song stuck inside my head is... "Cadillac of the Skies" from the movie Empire of the Sun by the legend John Williams
I love... Mad Hatters
I loathe... Bloody Red Queens (but she's funny!)
This week, my goal is... TO ACTUALLY FINISH Chap 24 of my story. 
Did I meet last week's goal?... Nope. I didn't finish the chapter. Ooops. Oh well. 
Ending time... 9:57am

This is my 99th post!! You better get ready to enter my photo challenge!! Get those *insert my favorite sweet treat here* bakin'!! I'll post again soon :)) <3

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...