3.05.2011

the saturday daybook because i'm late. AGAIN.


hosted by Jo March at Scraps from my Workbasket

I'm late. Again. BY THREE MINUTES!! Goshbubbles! Oh, well, I'll make do again. Haha. 



Date... March 5th, 2011
Starting time... 12:04pm
Mood... indecisive. I have no clue what to think of for a mood. 
Outside my window... um...the fence!
I'm thinking... I need to write chap 24 of this book I'm writing. I'm lazy, but I really have to. 
I'm currently reading... actually just finished re-reading "Blink" by Ted Dekker. GO READ IT NOW. 
I'm listening to... the Grammy's on my TV. Don't judge me, I'm really bored and it's been on my DVR for a long time. 
I'm wearing... my old swim t-shirt, pajama pants and a blanket. 
I'm looking forward to... my best friend coming from out of town tomorrow!
I'm hoping... I'll hit over 100,000 words for the book I'm writing. 
Yesterday, I... watched an old James Bond movie. It was funny!
I'm hungry for... cupcakes. My mom ate 'em all. 
The song stuck inside my head is... "Let's Hear it for the Boy" from the musical "Footloose"
I love... waffles
I loathe... when I can't find anything louder than my sister. 
This week, my goal is... to finish writing chap 24 of my story. 
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't think I had a goal last week. Oops. 
Ending time... 12:13pm

Okay, so that's my daybook lol. I'm now watching the Grammy Awards (I was lazy, so yeah.)
Have YOU joined the daybook yet? You better!! Because if you DO, I'll give you this cupcake (virtually):
If not, then this is what you get:
If you're looking at the cupcake, I mean the crumbs ;)

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh!! I completely forgot it was even Saturday! I'm going to go do this now :D
    And Jocee, I really, REALLY love how you include cupcake pictures in every post. It's just so great :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... now I have "Let's Hear it for the Boy" stuck in my head too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...