3.02.2011

squirrels, bubbles, and tags!!

Okay, so Destiny tagged me, so I get to do this tag! All you have to do is say 7 random things about yourself...okay...*Think think think*
  1. I love cupcakes. Don't care if it's random or not.
  2. I only like white chocolate. Or Belgian chocolate...milk or dark chocolate is gross to me unless it's Andes chocolate which tastes only like mint.
  3. I LOVE barbeque sauce. I put it on my porkchops so it'll kinda taste like ribs. 
  4. I'm craving Chick-fil-A. Mahina did that one to me ;)
  5. Facebook is getting boring. Sorry, but it just is. I don't see how all my friends can stay on all day long and still love it. Wow.
  6. We need more salted butter. (Oh, sorry that was for my mom)
  7. My sister's barking like a chihuahua and eating cold grits. I guess that means that only Chihuahuas that aren't from Beverly Hills have True Grit. Not sure...I'll google it. 
And I now tag:

Lauren (from Bits and Pieces)
Bleah (from With Love & Kisses)

Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit...*singing to the tune of Jaws*

BY THE WAY, this is so cute. I think I might have a party centered around this:
Photobucket



7 comments :

  1. Hahaha whenever I talk about chick-fil-a it seems that people start craving it. ;) And who doesn't love cupcakes?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yay, I've been tagged!! That makes me happy :D
    And I love your random things...though I am not a fan of white chocolate! It grosses me out :P
    But yeah, Facebook's losing its appeal. Blogger is definitely better ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag and interesting random things! :) I agree, Facebook is kinda boring. I remember I used to go on all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We-all. (That's "well," if you didn't catch that. Just the long, two syllable version.)

    1) Pomegranates are my favorite fruit.
    2) I've marrying Skandar Keynes/Edmund Pevensie. Queen of Narnia!
    3) I read 164 pages of a book in an hour and a half today. The kicker? I was standing (standing!) in a Barnes and Nobles ailse. I didn't even buy the book.
    4) I tend to fall in love with boys in books. It's a problem.
    5) I'm embarrassingly bossy sometimes.
    6) Thank God for spell check. I can not spell.
    7) I really, really, really hate feet.

    thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me!

    I'm with on chocolate- except for I only like dark chocolate, not milk or white. I know, I'm weird. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mahina, I KNOW RIGHT?!!?
    Lauren, just about everyone I know hates white chocolate except me. MORE FOR ME!! hahaha
    Shelley, Facebook is a drag now. It's a pure shame..tsktsk
    Riah, you're welcome and I loved your randomnessness!!
    Katie, LOVE. I mean really LOVE. Since you're marrying Edmund and I'm marrying Peter, we'll be sisters!! Omg, I can't wait for that. 164 pages?! Wow, I read a 435 page book is 6 1/2 hrs. I can't help but fall in love with boys in books. You hate feet? Wow, that's...interesting haha ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...