3.23.2011

tag, you're it!

Meesa got tagged by Lily, so I'm going to do a tag!! Yay!! Lovely-happy bubble-icious!! So, here I go:
List 10 artists (music) in no particular order before reading the questions below (i'm probably going to steal alot of Lily's artists):
  1. Taylor Swift
  2. Switchfoot
  3. Owl City
  4. Kelly Clarkson
  5. Natalie Grant
  6. The Afters
  7. Sanctus Real
  8. Carrie Underwood
  9. Josh Wilson
  10. Britt Nicole
What was the first song you ever heard by 6? "Light Up the Sky". I LOVE that song!!

What is your favourite song of 8? Um...either "Temporary Home" or "There's A Place for Us" from Voyage of the Dawn Treader *sheepish smile*

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? That's a really interesting question considering Taylor Swift is number 1 on my list. I would say alot, because I've learned from HER mistakes and learned NOT to do that. The simple philosophy of my mommy: "DON'T do what she just did." Yup. 

What is your favorite lyric of 5s? "It's like the sun is shining when the rain is pouring down, it's like my soul is flying though my feet are on the ground. So take this heart of mine, there's no doubt, I'm in better hands now." -In Better Hands Natalie Grant

How many times have you seen 4 live? Actually, I've never seen any recording artist (that I remember) live. I would've....*pouts*

What is your favourite song of 7? "Lead Me". Such a powerful and inspirational song.

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad? Not really...."Vanilla Twilight" makes me sad a little bit...but not alot. 

What is your favourite song by 9? "Before the Morning". I reallyREALLY love that song. 

How did you first get into 2? From Prince Caspian. Switchfoot wrote "This is Home" for the movie. I fell in love....(with the song and Peter Pevensie all over again...*blushes*)

How did you first get into 3? When I first heard "Fireflies" like during the time everyone HAD to have that song. My friend made me listen to it. I love her for that..haha

What is your favorite song by 4? "Cry". It's sad. I like sad songs. And I can exercise my singing by trying to hit that HIGH note during the bridge. 

How many times have you seen 9 live?  NONE STOP ASKING!!!

What is a good memory concerning 10? I have no idea. 

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? "Temporary Home". Duh. 

What is your fave song of 1's? Oy vey...um...I like "Haunted" and "Speak Now" and just about every song from her album...AND "Ours"..can't forget that one.

How did you become a fan of 10? I don't remember. I think my friend (who's name is actually Brittany Nicole) gave me a link of her song "Walk On the Water". I've been hooked ever since.



I now tag:
Lauren (Lily already tagged her but oh well)
Katie
Shelley
Julia
Destiny
Anna (Lily tagged her too, but oh well!)
and Bleah  :))
And everyone else who wants to do it...just 'cause I can't list the world blogger world in one sitting. 
And I shall now leave you with a GORGEOUS article of yum on your minds:
*sigh* Okay I'm going to make cupcakes now :))
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Can I do it??? I haven't done it in a really long time.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag, thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...