3.29.2011

that picture taker...

song stuck in my head: "beauty and the beast theme"...or better yet every song from disney EVER
So, I have these two little bottle things that have amethyst and turquoise in them, and I decided to take some pictures:
I don't remember where I got them, but they were sitting in my treasure chest and I thought...why not? I love the way the "Bloom" sign sits in the back :)
This one didn't turn out all that great...oh well..
I love the way the little pieces are scattered perfectly...it's amazing how something so rugged can turn into something spectacular.
This is my favorite. I love the little pile of turquoise!! I think it's my birthstone...I dunno...I'll google it.
So, whadaya think? I like them, and don't forget to vote on my poll!! *points to poll to the right [i think right...sidebar..whatever] assuming you can see it* What should I name my photography?
  • oh, goshbubbles photography
  • jocee photography
  • ruby rain photography
  • flutterby wings photography
*sigh* I'm happy my [evil little troll] camera took lovely-happy pictures. I guess I should do another list, since it's kinda become a tradition of mine. So, here I go...again.
things i do when my [evil little troll] takes lovely-happy pictures:
  • dream about cupcakes
  • take more pictures
  • dream about cupcakes
  • look at the Disney princes
(heh, heh, not on MY watch)
  • dream about cupcakes
  • draw hearts on a page
  • dream about cupcakes

VOTE ON MY POLL!!!!! please? thank you! 
And now, I go to eat sorbet and watch Beauty and the Beast :))
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Aww those are so adorable! I love that you have a treasure chest...what a wonderful little idea! :D
    And I've officially voted! Woot woot ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so cute!!! I love funny little jars. (:

    Enjoy Beauty and the Beast!! 'Tis my favorite Disney movie. *sighs* Belle and I are totally long-lost sisters.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love da pictures! I voted for "Oh Goshbubbles photography" :D :D By the way...cupcakes sound goooooooood right now! Thanks for causing me to crave them...*Grrz* Haha ;) ;) You put such delicious, glamorous pictures of them up.....ohh...sin itself. ;D lol! ~God bless

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...