3.22.2011

those memorable...hilarious, stupid, pointless comedic moments...

Out of pure boredom, I present to you another list. I give you:
epic fails. 
  • when you correct your friends saying "cool" (constipated, overweighted out-of-style loser) has three o's instead of two.
(the object of the picture is the letters)
  • that awkward moment when you forgot your name
(there's no reason for this pic to be here, it's just cute)
  • when you're the only person in the world who doesn't know who Darth Vader is (it's not me, TRUST ME)
(NOOOOOOOO!!!! haha)
  • the time you accidentally picked up the ketchup and drank it thinking it was your soda. 
(couldn't resist :P)
  • the moment you realized you spilled something on your shirt and your [spill-less] sister stars laughing at you

  • the day you went to see santa claus for the first time and cried your eyes out
yeah....no comment. 
  • the sad moment your dad has to get on the computer RIGHT before you finish posting this. (okay that wasn't really an epic fail but who would pass up the opportunity to see a cupcake?!!)
I'm officially the High Queen of Random!! *dance party to "whip my hair*
But I thought this post was supposed to be about epic fails. Oh well! *dances some more*

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. When I was little, I would lock myself in our car, and eat the ketchup packets that were in the drawer under the seat (ya know, from fast food places?) Yeah. I have no clue why, but I just feel like you'd appreciate that ;D
    Loved this post by the way, hahhaa!

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice pictures! I spill things all the time. I think the word I say the most is 'oops!' :) Great post Jocee!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...