3.13.2011

the waaatussi mo-mo (that's just my mom's saying. it doesn't really have anything to do with this post)

song stuck in my head: "whip my hair" by willow smith. i swear, that song has grown on me.
Today's post is dedicated to make people aware of:
the dangers of whipping your hair back and forth.

Not reallyreally bad type of dangerous, just mild "injury". It's happened to me. And a few of my friends. And I quote from my friend, Julia's, Facebook wall:

"I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, and I threw out my back!"

So, my fellow bloggers, we must realize, that whipping your hair back and forth is fun, but please, don't do it on a daily basis.
For instance, I was in the bathroom blow drying my hair and rockin' out to the song, and the next day I had whiplash. It really hurt to swim.
Yep! So please be careful of whipping your hair back and forth! Next I'm probably going to hear about hair becoming a dust collector.

But enough about that. Now, it's time for:
photo challenge. i love this font. seriously.
So, I posted in my 100th post, about my photo challenge I'm doing!! It's cupcakes!! Just bake some cupcakes, or take a picture of a cupcake you saw in a store, and I'll except small pieces of cake, or crumbs too :)
So, just comment on this post telling me you'll enter (please, please enter, PLEASE) and then copy my button:
And post in on your blog with your entry (make sure the button links back to my blog, please)
So, please, PLEASE enter. Look at all the cupcakes that need to have some love!!
You can't let them die, you can't, You Can't, YOU CAN'T!!!!
Okay, you don't have to take a picture like that, it doesn't have to be pretty. Just made with love, that's all I ask.
So start entering and make my day! (or I'll have the bad guys from all of my stories go around the world to find you.) I won't really, but please enter :))
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. I made a lipsync to that song with my friend and the next day we were about dead. :P I am hoping to enter your competition if I can get some batter :P When will it end?

    Emma
    http://redheadedpenguin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, LOL, my aunt, sister and I did that...and we all were so sore the next day :P Please get some batter! It'll end whenever more than like three people enter the photo challenge :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, 1.) Thanks for following my blog!
    2.) I love you Blog
    3.) I'm Following Immediately
    4.) Did you know there's an elderly people version of the song too? It goes "I Rock my chair back and forth I rock my chair back and forth" xD
    5.) I would love to enter, but I don't know when I'll have the time to bake cupcakes :)
    Love,
    xx~Madalyn-Elizabeth~xx

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...