So, a friend of mine asked me why I love Narnia so much, so I decided to tell her. And y'all. Now, why do I love Narnia so much? Okay, I'm gonna tell you in that really cool...nerdy-ish font.
I love Narnia because....
- Aslan represents Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice he made on the Stone Table was what Jesus did for all of our sins on the cross.
- It's creative. C.S. Lewis's mind is awesome. I would give alot to see his brain. Seriously.
- The animals talk. Who can argue with that?
- It's beautiful. Out of this world beautiful. And it is technically "out of this world" so...duh!
- Peter Pevensie is...*ahem* wow. Oh my goodnessness wow. Beautiful...so, so beautiful.
- Caspian is...*ahem*ahem* ohhhhhhh....his eyes make me melt.
- Edmund is sooo cute!! Especially in the second one. Somebody grew up!!
- Susan and Lucy are so pretty!
- Lucy's heart was in the right place, therefore she got into Narnia. I love her soo much.
- They have swords. VICTORY!!!
Now, my friend also asked why I love Peter Pevensie so much. Um...yeah..there's alot of reasons about that too, but the cute part was listed above. Well..let's see, I'll start at the VERY beginning.
I first saw the first Narnia previews back in July of 2005, but then I didn't really pay attention to the actors/actresses. They, I saw the movie on December 9th, 2005, the first day it came out, and I fell in love. Okay "luv". But still! I started searching, and eventually I knew alot about him. Or atleast, what I think alot.
Then Prince Caspian came out. OH HE GREW UP!! I like his British Accent (which by the way I'm trying to master one!!) and...yeah.
Three, he's really sweet. How do I know this? Because on August 9th, 2009...it was the bestest day of my life. Now, I have a twitter (it's under my stage name, Sandra E. Taylor) and so did he, way back when before Twitter suspended his account, because they "thought" he wasn't the real Peter Pevensie. Nice move, twitter. I still haven't forgiven them. Okay, back to subject!
He said one day and I quote:
(I had to post this picture. I couldn't resist.)
William (because you BETTER know his real name by now): "Just finished reading everybody's tweets."
(This isn't me, but imagine who good those would taste!!)
Me: "So, you actually read everyone's tweets? As in the 2,051 people who follow you?" (Yes, I knew his exact amount of followers, don't judge me.)
(KILL HIM!!! Sorry. I had to.)
William: "I read everyone's. :)"
HE LEFT A CHEESIN' SMILEY FACE!!!! OMG!! So yeah, that also set it off. I got a celebrity reply from...wow. Yuh-huh. And I have to say, I LOVE the Narnia books and all, but remember this:
Yep, so that's why I love Narnia. I'm cheesy, and stupid right? No interesting reasons why I love Narnia, or death-defying reasons. I'm just a girl with a passion for talking animals and majestic lions, high kings and swords. Nothing special. It's just me.
"I be who I be, and that would be me."
-my rockin' awesome tea lovin' clair huxtable mommy