4.10.2011

almost paradise...

song stuck in my head: "almost paradise" from the movie "footloose" and "blessings" by laura story. 
On those days when the cupcakes have been eaten, the potato chips have been....well...eaten, and your family has flocked to the TV for some random sport or another, what do I do? I get on blogger and do an "I heart" post. So, today, I heart: 
WeIt. 
ANYWAY, I need to stop now. I seriously would've put every single picture I had hearted in this post if I didn't. That's what I heart. Isn't it almost paradise? I think it is :))

"Woah, almost paradise. We're knocking on heaven's door. Almost paradise, how could we ask for more? I swear that I can see forever, in your eyes, Paradise...."
        -Almost Paradise, from the movie Footloose
I swear that I can see forever in your eyes, Paradise.
Oh, yes. 
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Could you please quit putting pictures of Peter on here???;) ;) I think I'm starting to get Peter Fever! Haha! Just kidding...but he is a darling<3 And Ooooh...that picture of the girl walking in the red flowers is breathtaking, sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I adore weheartit. It brings me such joy and comfort...it's almost like ice cream! Or maybe even cupcakes...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Jocee! Do you WaNt all the girls reading this blog to fall in love with William too? Cause, I'm just sayin', it's working.... It's totally those gorgeous eyes......

    Super cute pictures! These kinds of posts make me happy:)
    <3 alli
    www.allisondaughteroftheking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! :) I love photos that are just so perfect it makes your heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jocee: Here is my reply to your comment on my Robin Hood post. If you reply, please comment back on the same post on my blog, so I'm sure to see it. Thanks!

    I know! It wasn't the same after Marian died and Djaq and Will left... But, yes! Much is fabulous!

    I'm following your blog now. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...