4.17.2011

beautiful people {part 2}

And now, it's time for part two of beautiful people!! I've been waiting for this day for ooohhh soooo long!!! I think I'm going to do Sydney this time, from my extremely-mutli-genre novel: 14.
And just for a visual, this is Sydney:
1. How old is he/she? She's 13 going on 14. (hence the name of the book, etc)
2. What does he/she do with his/her spare time? In Sydney's case, she tries to figure out how she can save her life.
3. Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment? That's a really good question. Right now, Sydney doesn't have so much time to "live in the moment". For all she knows, she could die at any moment.
4. Is he/she a perfectionist? No. She just wants to make sure everything is set to the right. It doesn't have to be perfect, just finished.
5. What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.) Neat and skinny.
6. Favorite animal? Sydney is fond of birds. She loves Sparrows and Cardinals, but despises Ravens or any type of black bird.
7. Does he/she have any pets? No.
8. Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in? Sydney doesn't have any siblings. If she did, maybe she wouldn't be in the situation she's in now.
9. Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it? "Keep breathing, stay alive." That's the only thing that matters to her right now.
10. Favorite writing utensil? A traditional inky-like pen. Something like a calligraphy pen; one of those things that you dip in ink and then start writing. 

Well, that's today's beautiful people!! I loved it!! It was so much fun, as usual :))
Later, peoples! I'm going to snag a cupcake before mommy eats them all ;)

3 comments :

  1. Heeeyyy, is that the girl from Alice in Wonderland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do beautiful people for characters in your books? I've seen a few bloggers do them and I'm confused

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qui, Yes it is!! She's the perfect Syndey, in my opinion.
    Paige, yes I do. I might do something for an actor or a friend in the future, but for now I do it for my books :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...