4.23.2011

better late than never!!

I would've done the daybook sooner...BUT..I'm blogging this from my friend's Raven, Amber and Jenny's house, and we're...um...nuts. (the Positively Perfect Week's "Silly Saturday" will come a little later, by the way) MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG..... It's time for the saturday [no morning, just saturday] daybook.
hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket


Date... April 23rd, 2011
Starting time... 1:46pm
Mood... Famished
Outside my window... Trampoline
I'm thinking... I want some more kashi cereal
I'm currently reading... A random book that Raven has called "Eat This, Not That"
I'm listening to... the "Good Luck Charlie" theme song/jingles/whatever
I'm wearing... My old swim t-shirt, jeggings, and my swim suit (PLEASE don't ask)
I'm looking forward to... tomorrow!!! AND eating. I'm starving.
I'm hoping... I'll eat soon.
Yesterday, I... stayed up until 5:30am watching movies with Raven and Amber
I'm hungry for... a turkey sandwich with ruffled potato chips and a kosher dill pickle type thing. I don't know what the pickle is...but it tastes good and I like it.
The song stuck inside my head is... the "Good Luck Charlie" theme song/jingles/whatever
I love... food.
I loathe... spoiled whipped cream. (GAAAHHH it's so sad!! And misleading...)
This week, my goal is... to eat.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't know..did I eat?
Ending time... 1:52pm
My Silly Saturday post will come later....SOMEONE won't let me finish my button! *exhaustion* So...um..*pause* Anyone like cupcakes? I do! I do

Tumblr_lju40chtt01qe49wpo1_500_large
Tumblr_lgo91ppfkh1qc63yeo1_500_large
Img_1209e_large



No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...