4.20.2011

dear airplanes...

Please stop mocking us during swim practice.

It's enough that there's a 40% chance of rain above our heads, and we'd like it if you wouldn't come swooping by impersonating thunder, getting our hopes up.

Our swim coach takes some delight in watching us scream "THUNDER!! THUNDER!!!" and ending our joy quickly by pointing to the cumulus clouds and following your path. 

We'd like some actual rain, so unless you can do something about it, quit scheduling your flights between 5:30 & 7:30pm. 

Sincerely, 
Desperate Swimmers

P.S. Don't forget to link up to Wondrous Wednesday from {Positively Perfect Week}!! You can link up here

5 comments :

  1. Sorry...I feel your pain, but I just had to grin a little:D haha! Stupid airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe. This literally made me L.O.L. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, hope it actually rains for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...