4.30.2011

fangirling, meet blogger pals. blogger pals, you better run for your life.

Qui over at Dancing Through Life is doing a fangirling week!! Each day for about a week and a half   I'll post about something I fangirl about. So, without further ado, I will be fangirling about:
  • Narnia/Peter Pevensie
  • Star Wars/Anakin Skywalker
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Transformers
If I think of anymore, I'll let you know!! Until then:
I have dropped dead from gorgeousness. *gasps/sighs, swoons/faints, dies*

7 comments :

  1. Jocee, you crack me up! :)
    P.S. I love your music in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I was just thinking, "Jocee, you crack me up!" and then I saw that that was what Bookworm had put! :D

    So... Jocee, you ALSO crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe can't wait!! I ♥ Lord of the Rings and Narnia =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun! look forward to your will/peter posts, as always!!! :)
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really neat idea! :) I'll be back to see all your fangirl posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i saw the word fangirl week, i knew what the first one would be!
    that's a super picture of will.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...