4.25.2011

fantastique, superb, oy vey... that should be more enthusiastic. !! there.

I have a kagillion announcements.


First:
I'm making a photography blog!!! It's going to be called "oh, goshbubbles photography" of course. I think I might do something different with the URL though.
Second: 
I think I'm getting the hang of HTML codes! Okay, not that much, but I'm learning.
Third:
After this week {positively perfect week} will be every other week. I cannot believe I said "week" three times in one sentence.
Fourth: 
I started up my tumblr again!! It USED to be called "floating whispers" but now it's called "my little box of hearts" and I changed the URL to and got a better template. So, go check it out!
Fifth:
"my little box of hearts" actually has to do with some pictures I took. AND they'll be posted on my photography blog when I set it up!!
Sixth:
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO FOR WILLIAM MOSELEY'S BIRTHDAY!!! But, I'm not telling. You get to wait until Wednesday.
Seventh:
I've been slacking off on cupcake pictures. To make up for it:
Yup! I feel better now. And hungrier.
OH!! And one more thing:
I'll be ending my cupcake photo contest on my 200th post, so hurry and link-up!!








6 comments :

  1. heyheyhey----I just followed your tumblr!!! Come check me out, if you wish: I'm your follower, Miss Joy. (:

    I cannot WAIT for you to start your photography blog!!! 'Tis so exciting. =D

    love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUPCAKES! And now I can actually eat them since Lent is over. :D

    I can't wait to see your photography blog- it has to be awesome with a name like that! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little candy pearls! I have looked and looked around and I can't find any. The pink candy pearls on one of the pictures just started it up. O joy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...