4.13.2011

fine and dandy blog designs review + a little recap

So, it's time for me to review Qui's designing work on my blog. I haven't really done a public review before...so I suppose I should put my thinking cap on, and try to sound professional :P But then again, it isn't really about being professional, it's about being sincere, so, here I go! (I say "so" alot, don't I? Yeah, I thought so)
When I went to Qui's designing blog I immediately fell in love. I thought "these blog designs CANNOT be free! They can't be!" and it turns out, they were. I was looking for a new [free] blog design, and I had looked at a million other websites, but it just wasn't perfect. 
After looking at her portfolio and the watching the blogs she re-designed I finally decided I needed to order from her and I went to the order form. She had just recently redone the order form, therefore it was simple to specify exactly what I wanted. 
A few days later she emailed me telling me what she did to the blog and gave me a layout of what she did on her test blog. It was amazing!! I don't have any complaints, I just couldn't say anything bad about it.
So, Pros:
Great order form, she emails you the layout before the uploads it on the blog, great design overall!
Cons: none!!
So, that's my review. I think I might have her do the blog I run for my youth group :) And NOW, for the little recap part of this post.
(this is pointless but cute, so why not?)
So, remember for my 100th post I announced a photo challenge on this blog? Well, it's called "the cupcake affair" and so far four people entered:
  1. Shelley @ Being Shelley
  2. Madalyn-Elizabeth @ Just Another Boring Teenage Blog
  3. Emma Marx @ The Redheaded Penguinator of Awesomeness!
  4. Madi, Emma's friend
Now, it's YOUR turn!! Don't worry, my next photo challenge won't be so..demanding, but hey, I love cupcakes. Alot. Here's my button:
Copy it and paste it on your blog with your entry, and then comment saying you've entered!! I'd love it if you did, but if you don't, then I'll go ahead and announce the winner.

It's my bed time!! Nighty-night! Have lovely-happy, non Peter Pevensie dreams! He's MINE!! Here's proof:
I'm good now :)






3 comments :

  1. Thanks alot for the review!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so fun!! I love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'd love to enter, but my cupcake picture isn't on this computer... I might be able to get it, but sadly I can't make any promises at this moment in time.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...