4.11.2011

forget bieber fever...

I have Peter Fever!!! No, seriously, my temperature is HIGH (so is my blood pressure) and ooohhhmyyygossshbubbblesssss...he's the reason. 
I mean, I can totally understand people having Bieber Fever (NOT, and I refuse to put his picture is this post. That would be wrong. So, so wrong.)
"I swear that I can see forever...in your eyes...paradise..." :P
You may think I'm obsessed, but I've gone beyond obsessed. It's been about...well...6 years officially on December 9th, 2011 (The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe's 6th anniversary) But I think to think of this July as six years, since I first found out about this movie then. Okay, a little before. I just didn't pay THAT much attention to it him. 
I mean, how can you NOT fall in love with those gorgeous aquamarine eyes!??! Not to mention his hair is sooooooo pretty, and I bet you haven't seen him flex. (Okay, TMI)
When I first saw this picture back in..late 2006 I started crying because I had neglected Narnia and didn't realize HOLY CHEESITUDE he grew up. Who cares if I was ten!? *sigh* I like his hair about that long. That's acceptable. 
I personally love him best when he doesn't smile. (and short hair, long hair + William Moseley = me running to him with a pair of scissors)
I love you, Anna, I really do, but seriously. OFF. GO AWAY FROM HIM!! NOW!!
You don't know how much I'd give to be Georgie right now. 
I remember back on Christmas Day in 2005 I had missed the Disney Parade AND THEY WERE THERE!!! I was so mad. I still am. You have absolutely no idea.
Dear William Peter Moseley.
Oh...how you are beautiful.
Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. I've caught it!! And its all your fault!!! Gasp...hes so absolutely, stunningly, cupcakelicously, drop-dead, flat-out lovely, pure-gorgeousness!!! Whoa...I think I'm going crazy......Hehe...Peter Fever<3

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...you are crack me up, Jocee. :) I think all four of the Pevensies are rather good looking myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*
    I watched the Voyage of the Dawn Treader last night, and totally thought of you when he came on the screen ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie,
    when do you NOT have Peter Fever?? I mean seriously. LOL
    But no, I've got a thing for Skandar, and Peter's hair..... oh goodness. It can't get any better!!! Betcha you'd cry if you saw Will's hair NOW. It looks like Ben {Barnes} hair in '08. *pukes all over floor*

    So ya.... sorry if I upset you over that news. but wait, you prolly already knew about Will's hair. :)
    Love,
    Manda
    p.s. LOVING your blog! I've only been following for a few weeks, but ALWAYS look forward with a huge smile on my face to every single Narnia post!!! Cuz I'm just as much obsessed with Narnia as you... 'specially Georgie, who's complete GORGEOUSNESS!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at all these pics, it's hard not to say he's cute! But I don't really like him, so he's yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, i have bieber fever AND peter fever. peter fever much more so, though (as you already know! ;)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, I have a touch of the Peter Fever too ;) I'm not a fan girl, girl but I do have a few guys that I think are pretty good looking and most all of them I admire their character and values and such. =) William is not too bad on the eyes at all! ;) :::sigh::: I hope he doesn't go down the road that a lot of actors are going down, that he keeps good standards for the movies he's in.

    great post girly! :)

    much love,
    Samarah♥

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...