4.18.2011

*gasp* THE TANK IS CLEAN!!!!!!

Okay, so maybe the post title has nothing to do with this post, and maybe it popped right into my head so I had to write it down. Maybe this post is a lovely-happy picture filled post, and maybe SOMEBODY forgot their watermark AGAIN, so they're watermark-less. I bet y'all knew that was comin' :P ;)
So, sumbuddy got bored and decided to take some pictures....

(this is one of my favorites!!)
It's so pretty...*sigh*
So, the inspiration for this set of pictures was...well, I decided to make this little bag maybe a year ago, and I used my two favorite colors!! Sunshiney/pale-ish yellow, and a lilac-ish/lavendar purple. It's satiny and sparkly and I don't know where those two hairclips came from....my sister was in my room, so anything can happen. And when I say "anything" I mean the Doctor and Donna could just show up in my bedroom with the Tardis and take the hair clips to an alien species kind of anything. Yeah, that's it. 

Do you like the pictures? Do you like, I say? Good. You're supposed to ;)

8 comments :

  1. Nice photos! I really like that Bloom thing you have in the background of one of them. I've seen it in your photos before. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the bokeh on that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love 'em love 'em love 'em!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOOOOOOCEEEEEEEE! I FOUND A TUTORIAL FOR A DROP DOWN MENU THAT WORKS!! Here is the link- http://astorytoldinpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/expandcollapse-menu.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I like them ;D I think my favorite is the 3rd one down...I just like zoomed in pictures like that! They're so cool!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...