4.16.2011

i don't feel like typing the actual title for this post...just scroll down and start reading...

hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Before I start this, let me say, I got up at 4:10am, and couldn't go back to sleep, I had swim practice for 2hrs this morning, and I jammed my pinky so I'm very upsetted right now. But the good news is, my dad bought cupcakes yesterday! *sigh* Cupcakes make it all better. Okay, maybe my pinky finger is still numb. And red. Ugh. Nevermind...

Date... April 16, 2011
Starting time... 10:52am
Mood... tired and irritated
Outside my window... the maple tree in our front yard. 
I'm thinking... Good grief my hand hurts so bad!!!
I'm currently reading... "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris (five stars, a GREAT read!)
I'm listening to... Adam Young. *win*
I'm wearing... A Steelers t-shirt and blue polka dotted pajama pants.
I'm looking forward to... My dad and sister leaving the house so I can have so peace and quiet and maybe finally get to watch Robin Hood reruns. 
I'm hoping... My sister will be sleep when she gets back.
Yesterday, I... Made tropical punch koolaid! Sigh. So good. 
I'm hungry for... Tropical Punch koolaid. Well, that's thirsty, but still!
The song stuck inside my head is... Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. That song is so epic I can't even begin to describe.
I love... lazy, sleep in Saturday mornings..
I loathe... busy, swim-filled Saturday mornings...
This week, my goal is... to live.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't know. I can't feel my heart beating...is that bad?
Ending time... 10:56am

I'm going to figure out Polyvore right now. I seriously have no idea how to work it that well. Help? Please? Thank you!


1 comment :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...