4.18.2011

i think that if you add "ito" to any word it sounds cool. example: confessionitos.

Confession: Biology is an endless vortex of ew. I don't care nor do I want to know how every single living thing in the world reproduces!! I'm not even going to get a degree in anything science so, please. Have mercy on me. 
(by the way, this picture represents the endless vortex. I'm getting nauseated just looking at it)
Confession: I'm obsessed with WeHeartIt. It's like I HAVE to heart whatever picture screams at me and yells "you love me!! Heart me!!" It's not like it's a bad thing....i just like photography. And lowercase letters. that part was random.
Confession: It really irks me when I want to google a specific thing and all these unspecific answers show up. I mean, I'm sure they'll make someone happy, but not me. 
Confession: I want to learn how to design blogs. I see everyone's great designs but I don't know how to do what they do and then I kinda give up. It's sooo hard! I want to learn how to make different headers and do drop-down menus. *sigh* Google doesn't help that. I'll work on it..

Confession: I love lace. It's so pretty and lovely-happy and it's just so..*sigh* I love lace.

Confession: I don't wanna grow up. I want to live in my own room forever and ever and ever and I don't want to pay bills or do laundry or do some extreme science class in college. I'm afraid I won't get into college. I just don't want to grow up. I'm happy being the little girl I am. 
Confession: speaking of college that most colleges/universities/whatevers look like old castles that people used to live in. I don't know why, but I do.
Confession: I like cupcakes. And push-pops.
(holy cheese, I want that so bad!!!)

2 comments :

  1. I love lace (I'm gonna have lace on my wedding dress! lots of lace) and hated biology when I was in school. I told mom the only cells I was interested in were ones you could call people on. It'd didn't work... dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. goodness. That cupcake push-pop? I WANT ONE!! Mmmm yum!
    Biology is a terrible subject (at least it was for me). Science is something that makes NO sense to me, and so much of my junior year was spent in fear of failing the advanced bio class I was in :o
    And ha, I know you're obsessed with weheartit ;) Everytime I go to your page, you've hearted like, 50 more pages since I had last seen it just a day or two before, and every time, I think "How does she do that??" Hahaha ;D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...