4.29.2011

i'm sure reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there.

(quote by the fantabulous Adam Young)
Reality, meet Imaginations. Imaginations, well, Reality had to go, so let's keep imagining :)
Here I am watching the Royal Wedding, and my imagination is going sky high.
Actually, I attempted to get up at 4am to watch the wedding, and I went downstairs, started to make some tea, then said "I'm DVRing it, I'm going back to bed." So, as my sister's stomping around the room depressed because she wasn't invited, I'm going to tell you some of the things I've been imagining.
1. to be a fairytale princess in a modern day world. That's exactly what Kate Middleton is. She's beautiful and sophisticated, and I think, even though I'm an American, she deserves the best day ever. 
2. what my wedding would be like. Of course, it would be with Peter Pevensie/William Moseley (I don't care WHAT anyone else says!!) Peter would be the High King, and I'd be the High Queen, and we'd live happily ever after, kinda like them:
3. to have a wedding cake made of cupcakes. Um, what? I can't help it! Seriously, like I'm NOT going to have cupcakes at my wedding!
4. what I'd say to my special Prince handpicked from God himself. I mean, yeah, I know that traditional vows are...welll...traditional, but what I'm going to say to him will come directly from my heart. Not from Tradition. 
5. what I'll wear. They always say the bride has to be a vision in white, but I'm going to be a vision in whatever I want to be. Okay, it's going to be white, but I might add something...
Okay, that's all for now. I'm sorry if you didn't want to read about me rambling on about something that's not going to happen for another 10-20 years. But, I have one last thing to show you:
for me:

  • Westminster Abbey = Cair Paravel
  • Aslan will be doing the wedding
  • And Prince William + Kate Middleton = Peter Pevensie + me. 
Whoever God picked for me, I'm going to have my fairytale wedding someday. But instead of being the Princess, I'll be the queen.
Yeah, that's how I want it to be.






5 comments :

  1. That was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! You have such a lovely way of putting things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. I'm working on a wedding tag right now in honor of today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this post;)
    I was staring at the tv screen watching the wedding all morning, dreaming. :D

    Just found your blog. Totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to imagine things like your wedding! I didn't really get to watch the royal wedding, I just saw Kate and William in a carriage. Kate's dress is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, the Royal Wedding had been stirring my thoughts toward King Edmund lately...I like Peter, but there's just something about Edmund... :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...