4.21.2011

major countdown!!!

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN SIX DAYS!?!?!??!?!!??!!?!?!?
William Peter Moseley's 24th Birthday!!!!
I'm SO excited. I'm planning a birthday party and everything...*GASP* What if he comes? What will I wear?! Just kidding, but I can dream, can't I? By the way, I LOVE THIS PICTURE:
I can't believe my darling Peter Pevensie is turning 24!! It seems like just five years ago he was 18...oh wait...that WAS five years ago....MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG...
I'm making cupcakes for him and everything! And why shouldn't I? I am his future wife. (DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT)
*gasps*
*sighs* He was sooo young!!
*swoons* And now he's a big boy...haha
The countdown was supposed to start yesterday....but whatever...
And one last time for good measure:
*faints, dies* Yep. I'm totally good now. 

9 comments :

  1. *gasp* 24. That's too old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you there Jocee! He's hot! *flutters lashes* he winks. *I faint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, awesome post here Jocee! I do have to agree, he is rather good looking, especially in these pictures! But don't worry, I don't like him in that way, so he's all yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! I SO wish we lived closer to each other, because I would TOTALLY come!! That would be the funnest thing EVER!! I shall think of him on his birthday, with fond, happy thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! It's freaky to think that in just a few years I'LL me turing 24... EEKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like William Moseley. I like Skandar Keynes though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jocee Jocee Jocee!!

    I love you. You just CRACK.ME.UP! ROFL

    My twin sisses are having their 12th bday three days before Will's, and we've been thinking about his bday more, I think!!! HAHA, sorta kidding their... but no really, I will be thinking of him on his special day. :D
    Golly, 24 years old. He's not THAT old, tho. Ben turns 30 this year!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.
    Anyhoo, love ya!
    Manda <3
    p.s. Skandar rocks my yellow nail polish more than Will, does. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so exciting!! :::sigh::: he IS pretty cute. ok, moving on. I can't wait to see the cupcakes you'll make for him! :) so fun ;]

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...