4.08.2011

my first award! + lovely-happy pictures + that topic you were supposed to remind me about + a tag + oh happy dayayay!!

Guess who got featured over at Sue-Sue's Stories!! Meezie!! That's who, go check it out here.
And, I ALSO got my first award!! Thank you oh soooo much, Mary!!! Love you!! So, here's what to do:
  • Thank the person who gave you your award
  • Tell seven things about yourself
  • Award other bloggers who's blogs have inspired you!!
  • Contact them and tell them they won the award!! Eekkk!!
So, seven things about myself...hm...
  1. I hate roller coasters
  2. I'm die hard in LOVE with White Chocolate (and Belgian Chocolate)
  3. I used to put syrup in my milk to make it taste sweeter...but I never knew I was supposed to STIR it.
  4. When I paint my toe nails, the polish will stay on for about four months. No joke.
  5. I'm afraid of heights.
  6. I've never been anywhere outside of the U.S. (the Atlantic Ocean doesn't count because I could still see land...darn it!)
  7. I LOVE cupcakess!! EEEK!!! Mm good. Yummey, yummeyyyyy
And now, I award:
Shelley @ Being Shelley

Yay!! And now for the lovely-happy pictures part of this post.
My sister was trying to eat the strawberry. They taste oh so good with sugar!!
I got that little china saucer at a ladies' meeting for my church. I had a matching cup and everything!! You know what sounds so good right now? Cupcakes with strawberries in them. Strawberry cupcakes. Yeah, that's it ;) :P
Okay, now for the "that topic you were supposed to remind me about" part of this post. Alot of topics, don't you think? Okay, so here it is:
What kind of things would you like in a love letter? Or a letter from a secret admirer?
  • poetry
  • song lyrics
  • descriptions of yourself
  • quotes
Exetera (I like this spelling of it better)
Personally, it depends on who's writing it..I guess you can't say if it's from a secret admirer. But...if I had a choice, I'd choose Peter Pevensie. DUH. Good grief, how could you NOT know that? You weren't expecting that were you? Lol, it depends on where he's from, too. Such as...
  • Earth
  • Middle Earth
  • Narnia
  • Gallifrey
  • Or one of those Star Wars planets
Personally, I think it matters. Do YOU?  Ha. Gotcha' again :P
And NOW for the "a tag!" part of my post. *sigh* This post is so long. I was tagged by my bestie Destiny!! So, here's what you have to do:
Just list some things that make you happy!! EEK!! Well, lovely-happy, that is. Here I go:
the happy tag. things that make me happy:
  • Maggie Moo's cotton candy ice cream with a HUGE cone and marshmallows mixed in
  • eating cupcakes
  • Playing a game at your swim practice today after not playing ANYTHING for almost three years!!
  • eating cupcakes
  • Getting featured on a blog!
  • eating cupcakes
  • Getting my first award!
  • eating cupcakes
  • Buying the Voyage of the Dawn Treader on DVD
  • eating cupcakes
  • Finishing school before noon
  • eating cupcakes
  • Having a nice sister for a WHOLE day!
  • eating cupcakes
  • the smell of baby oil
  • eating cupcakes
  • burgers and fries
  • eating cupcakes
  • blogging
  • eating cupcakes
Yeah, I'd say that about covers it. And NOW. (Good grief...there's more...) For the "oh happy day" part of my post!! (This is the last part of my post. Promise)
So, today was the best day EVER!! Guess what I got:
YESH I DID AND ON THE DAY IT CAME OUT AND I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ONE OF MY LIFE GOALS!! Until the Silver Chair comes out, that is. (AND IT BETTER)
So, to celebrate this momentous occasion. I think you know what I'm gonna do ;)
Yeah, I think that about covers it. 
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Aww...your welcome, and I love you too! :D Those pictures of the sugar strawberries look oh-so-cupcakenessly lovely! Great, your 'cupcake' talk is rubbing off on me=/ lol!;) By the way...I love the "Having a nice sister all day" part...I totally know what you mean! My little sister had a little-miss-evil day yesterday, not fun. Oh how glorious it would be to have a nice little sister like myself for a day!;D ;D Hope tomorrow is better for you then it was today...if it could get any better!:D (Sorry for my ridiculously long comments;D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, those cupcakes look del-ici-ous. My toenail polish stays on forever too! What is with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks, girl!!
    And this entire post was just awesome ;D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...