4.26.2011

my life is an endless vortex of "whoa"

Why is my life an endless vortex of "whoa"? Well, for one thing, it's better than my life being an endless vortex of pain. [via Stacey Dillsen, Zoey 101] MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG...
So, I thought I'd tell you guys some things about me that you probably don't already know. I hope you don't know, but if you do, pretend to be surprised. Capiche? Capiche. 
  • When I was little, I started of writing with my left hand, then switched to my right hand, then switched back again, and repeated that twice before the age of seven. 
  • Since I live in Texas, people around me have an accent (kinda like they're from Alabama) and now, it's started to rub off on me. Now, I say a whole bunch'a one syllable words with two syllables. Such as: "hayer" (hair) "dayown" (down) and so on. It's getting harder to say it..."correctly" oy vey. 
  • Ever since my whole "ambidextrous" thing with writing, I'm left handed, but I do everything else right handed, except play the guitar and eat. I think...yeah..
  • My dad met two of some of the fastest swimmers in the world and talked to them AND got their autographs AND took pictures with them BUT I was actually swimming RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT. I'm still rather upsetted about that. 
  • I've been to a sit-down comedian show, and Bill Cosby was the comedian. He's Bill Cosby. He doesn't need to stand up for anything.
  • When I was little, I went to the circus, and my grandma and mom thought I'd like it. But there were clowns everywhere and there was a canon shooting out smoke. I was about two. For the next six months the only thing I said was "blue smoke". I've hated the circus ever since. And clowns.
  • I am deathly afraid of the movie "Babe: Pig in the City". It scares me. So much. I can't take it! I'm not saying I don't like pigs, I'm just saying...that movie scares me.
HOLY CHEESE IT IS SO CUTE!!
  • I'm not sure why, but I'm the only person I know who's never gotten stung. By anything. At all. It's so cool! Yay me!!
That's all I'm going to do before I get carried away. I'm home alone watching my sister and I'm thinking about wrapping myself of in packing peanuts and that bubble stuff they put fragile things in. I'm scared of my sister. Really scared.
*GASP* OHMYGOSH I ALMOST FORGOT HOW COULD I FORGET OF ALL PEOPLE!?!
WILLIAM PETER MOSELEY'S 24th BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment :

  1. I live in the y'all zone.. like I say "y'all" all the the time, and why not? Its the perfect word!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...