4.13.2011

my usual creepy stalker self..

I can't help it. I'm a stalker. *sigh* I do hope Peter Pevensie doesn't mind stalkers. Pssshhh, Jocelyn. I'm sure he does. Well, I can't help it?! C'mon, you know that one thing you can't get rid of no matter how hard you try? Yeah, I bet you do. 
(the main focus is on Peter, by the way. I just adore his hair like that.)
*insert cheesy knowing smile here*
I've been stalking Emma Roberts's, William Moseley's and Ben Kingsley's IMDBs, because they're supposed to be in a movie together. A Great Education. All you really need to know is that William is supposed to be the main character and Emma is supposed to have the supporting role/love interest.
I mean, I like her and all, but she has to know that William is just a cast-mate. NOTHING more. I repeat: NOTHING more. 
But then again, I'm just being a little...fangirly...controlling. I need to stop it. Ha! Yeah, that'll happen.
things i've been doing alot lately:
  • fangirling over Peter Pevensie/William Moseley
  • eating cupcakes
  • taking pictures
  • eating cupcakes
  • pressing the CAPS LOCK button 
  • eating cupcakes
  • wishing i had a better camera
  • eating cupcakes
  • stalking blog design websites for my other blog
*sigh* God is great, cupcakes are good, and people are crazy. Speaking of cupcakes:

*contented sigh* I'm good now :))






10 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of this movie yet, I will have to check it out!
    BTW: I love the new design! It's really cute.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I gotta say something....
    Skandar <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    If I had to pick someone to marry (between the two) I'd have to pick Skandar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so your new design is basically lovely. and guess what? when I'm in England for a week this summer I'm stalking Skandy. It'll be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Qui designed your blog, Jocee, I'm going to let her comment slide. *glares*

    But hey, acting stalker-ish over a celebrity isn't so bad, I guess. Better than stalking someone you know in real life.....that would be kinda awkward. :D

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you're soo funny!! I reallyy want cupcakes right now! Ahh! =D
    Emma Roberts is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jocee,

    keep your Narnia/William Moseley/Peter Pevensie posts comin!!! I <3 'em, big time!

    'Cept, I love Skandar wayyyy more than Will. Sorry!
    lol
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you make your signature? Also I thought you would enjoy this :) I took it at my sis's bday party :D

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GY042yVPcpw/TaKHBMLKRdI/AAAAAAAAAec/H2iVfizB8VM/s1600/IMG_2187.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can anyone make a cup cake look that delicious???
    Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jocee... you always make me so incredibly hungry with your cupcake pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh...oh gosh...oh gosh...that...cupcake...the cotton candy one...I'm saying this out loud right now...oh gosh...YUUUUMMMM! CUPCAKES!!! *jumps up and down* The Pevensies and cupcakes. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...