4.16.2011

innocence is bliss, cluelessness is frustrating...

Bra dress
$45 - delias.com

Giuseppe Zanotti strap shoes
$650 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Straw bag
evans.co.uk

Forever21 pearl jewelry
$7.80 - canada.forever21.com

Forever21 ribbon chain necklace
$5.80 - canada.forever21.com

DRESS BULLET by glamb hat
7,875 JPY - nuan.gr.jp



*dramatic sigh* The world might-as-welleth endeth tonigheth. For I have no knowledge of how to-- THAT'S IT!!! I'm confusing myself.

So, while I try to figure out Polyvore (it's fun, but there's ALOT of clothes to choose from which makes it a little confusing) I google how to create drop down menus (kinda like the ones at Bleah's blog or even Carlotta's blog) for my youth blog, S.T.A.N.D. There's one thing that's in my way. HTML's. I'm terrified of html's. I know a little bit about them, but they're not really my icing on the cupcake. (cup of tea, but I like "cupcake" better, lol) Anyone know how to do this? I'm virtually freaking out, here!

Oh! By the way, I have five lovely-happy entries for my photo challenge! Yayzerz!! I'm now going to shower you with cupcake pictures:
And now, as I finish a personality test and google some more, I hear the sounds of my mother beckoning me downstairs to clean for an hour. Oh, joy. 
Later, peeps.





3 comments :

  1. I liked those shoes. Then I saw the price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTML scares me so much! I don't know how to do the drop down menus, but I'm pretty sure it is hard.

    Wow... that was helpful, huh? My name is Captain Obvious. :) If you figure out how do to it, tell me too! But seriously, I STINK at all things HTML- I just figured out how to make a blog button last night. Yup. I'm smart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Polyvore clothing collage! :) And I'm not very good with html codes either. But I hope you figure it all out, or at least find someone who's good at that stuff. Nice to hear you got more entries!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...