4.12.2011

ohmylipsglossgoshbubbleswordgollumgoodnessnesss. dude. i'm in heaven. totally.

OHMYGOSH. I JUST GOT AN AWESOME GORGEOUS CUPCAKE FILLED BLOG DESIGN BY QUI
It's all pink and girly and bee-yoo-tiful and it even has a dictionary in the header!! How Cupcake Dictionary is that?!? I will write a proper, fun filled review tomorrow, and I TOTALLY recommend her for every blogger out there who wants to get their blog re-designed! She's the best. By the way, snag my new button!! And look at my awesome new signature!! And look at the rainbows at my pages!!
Oh, Qui, I love you ohhh sooo much!! This is the bestest day of my life!! So great, I'm going to post pictures that I took earlier today!! 
That's what happens when a tree has a random patch of leaves in its side. I forgot to use my watermark..oh well.
This is now one of my most favorite pictures I took. 
And this one. By the way, I don't know how the water got on the leaves. My sister was outside today, so anything is possible.
So, I found this flower in my tree in the front yard (weird, right?!) and decided to take a picture of it. Linking up to Carlotta's photo challenge.
I made cupcakes on Sunday!! They last a whole day!! Win!! They never last that long. That's really cool. By the way, the lil' platter it's on has Looney Toons on it. A lady who we know gave it to us :)) And now, I have a rather random but meaningful list for you:
things i do when i get a spectacular blog design and take great pictures:
  • live
  • laugh
  • love
  • eat cupcakes
'nuff said. Bye, ya'll!





9 comments :

  1. Oh, it gorgeous! Love all the pink and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's so beautiful, and so Jocee. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee the new background!!!:D :D Those pictures you took are awesome! I lol-ing about what you said about the water and your little sister! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new design! It is so awesome! And those pictures are great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesomeness awesomely gushing about my blog desinging skillz! <3
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, it's so cute! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's soooooo pretty!!! I especially love the header. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shots. I love your header!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...