4.21.2011

one tired cupcake.

I was going to call this post "one tired cookie" but I like cupcakes. Don't get me wrong, I like cookies, but cupcakes...it's like...I don't know...Oh, I know! But I won't explain. Yeah, I better not. 
So, I'm up sorta-kinda past my bed time (oopsie) and I'm preparing my mind for sleep. What's that you ask? Oh, nothing, just telling my mind all the things I wanna dream about. Such as...

  • Standing on a huge mountain that towers above everything. Like, I mean, everything. As in earth and all the other normal planets, and then Narnia, Middle Earth, and Wonderland. 

  • And after I'm done standing on the huge mountain I'll frolic through a meadow like a little kid in those cartoon tv shows that has nothing better to do. 
  • I'll then wake up and start wishing I took the above pictures.
  • THEN, I'll start my new dream phase. I'll play the Prince Caspian movie in my head, and I'll be the girl standing next to Peter in this picture. And I'll be holding his hand :P
  • Then, after the battle against Miraz is won and Caspian is king, Peter and I will stroll in the gardens and gaze into each other's eyes.
And, I'm pretty sure, that just before we kiss, my sister will run into my room and elbow me in the stomach, telling me that breakfast is ready. 
Life is rough. So is my sister.

5 comments :

  1. I JUST hearted that picture of the trees!! Eeep!
    And I want to stroll in a garden with a cute guy and gaze into his eyes...*sigh*. But you're probably so right about your sister, haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. love this post. but who is peter when he is standing next to edmund? yup. i'm an edmund fan! lol i can't believe that William is nearly 24...wowee. he still looks so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dreams! :D

    My sister elbowing me in the ribs is totally what would happen before any major thing of importance in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post. Yay Pevensies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nzkiwigirl: i don't want to say this but i think i know who else is an edmund fan...i know this person very well...
    ...
    ...
    ALRIGHT, fine, it's me. whatever. i said it. again. i couldn't help myself. geez.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...