4.27.2011

photo challenge at little somethings || black and white

There's a photo challenge over at Little Somethings!! The theme is black and white, and it just so happens I was JUST taking pictures (I'll post the rest of them over at my photography blog)


(I uploaded it to this blog so the picture itself would be bigger)
*Sigh*. Isn't it pretty?
I especially love the little flower in the middle. 
This is a crochet/knitted/I'm honestly not sure hat that I wore years ago for Easter, and it was sitting in my big basket of American Girl stuff (I have five of those dolls. Five dolls = tons of accessories)


Be sure to check it out!!



4 comments :

  1. Hey, Jocee! Sounds like a neat photo contest.

    P.S. Happy Birthday, William Mosely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot, Jocee!

    Did you link up on the linky though? Didn't see your thumbnail and just wanted to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous picture! I love your music, by the way. Owl City is making me smile early in the morning :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice angle! I love the flower.:D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...