4.22.2011

{positively perfect week} fun-filled friday

And now, it's time for fun-filled friday! (i STILL sound like either a kids tv show enthusiast or a game show host...*sigh*) Yesterday we had three link-ups, and now it's time to tell why your friday is fun-filled. Link-up, peoples!
                                                   
(yay, it's centered!!)
What's making MY Friday fun-filled?? Hmm....
  • Well, for one thing, It IS Friday TGIF (not Fez, Friday)
  • Cupcakes are awesome!!
  • My best friends might be having a sleep over
  • Cupcakes are awesome!!
  • I think we're having waffles for breakfast today! (YES)
  • Cupcakes are awesome!!
  • My sister didn't kick me in the stomach/ribs/whatever this morning!! Yeah, uh-huh, yeah, uh, uh-huh...*dance party*
  • Cupcakes are awesome!!
  • No one ate my extremely amazing lovely-happy bowl of HOMEMADE cream cheese icing. Maybe I should tell you how I made it later ;)
  • Cupcakes are awesome!!
Okay, I'm done. I think I'm going to co eat my icing now. With a special treat that we unfortunately ate already so I'll just eat the icing and pretend I'm having cupcakes with it...
Link-up time!! Have a fun-filled Friday :))



1 comment :

  1. Hey Jocee,

    Did you dream about what you wanted to last night??

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...