4.25.2011

{positively perfect week} marvelous monday

I've decided that I'm going to do {Positively Perfect Week} every other week, so that it doesn't take up all of my blogging time. Anyway, it's a new day, of a new week, and it's time to make it positively perfect. So, grab the button and link up! (I still sound weird...maybe it's my mind)


What's making MY Monday Marvelous? Well...

  • My dad's making ribs and corn on the cob and potato salad today. (We were supposed to have it yesterday but hey, I'm cool with today!)
  • I have this really awesome thing called "Teen Court" tonight. (it's a real court, only it's run by teenagers who sentence teenagers who've done real things. It's awesome!!)
  • I woke up at 7:26am not tired! That's a miracle, considering I fell asleep on my mom's lap yesterday. (I had a sleepover at my friend's from Friday to Saturday. We didn't really sleep)
  • My button centered! It's been giving me a really hard time lately...
  • I'm almost to my 200th post! I post alot, but I've managed to keep it down to 2 posts a day...maybe 3 ;)
Yep, so that's what's making my Monday Marvelous! Oh wait! One last thing...
WILLIAM PETER MOSELEY'S 24th BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS!!! AAAH!!!!
*parading around the house, wishing that was me*
Okay, I'm done. 
Link-up, y'alls!!




5 comments :

  1. Haha, loving this positively perfect week thing Jocee! :) That Teen Court thing sounds really cool! Have a Marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooolala...Peter looks cute in those pictures!
    By the way...Can I come to your house for dinner?;) lol...sounds like you've been having fun lately:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocee! Well, as you may know, you are my favorite blogger :) So I was wondering if you would like to do a guest post on my blog? It's where you do any kind of post you want on my blog, Please let me know if you will do this so that I can go to my acount and able you to do a post :)

    {Reply back to this on my blog, please... I will NOT publish the comment because if you do decide to do the post, it will be a suprise :D}

    ReplyDelete
  4. your posts are so fun and cute :) love them! :) I love the pictures of Will/Peter, he's seems like such a sweet guy. :)

    ♥Samarah

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...