4.23.2011

{positively perfect week} silly saturday

It's time for Silly Saturday! And let me tell you. My Saturday is SERIOUSLY silly! (okay what's up with the enthusiastic kid voice?! Seriously!) *ahem* MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG...
Grab my button and link up!

                                                 
What's making MY Saturday Silly?
It started last night when I went to my friend's house for a sleepover. We played XBOX Kinect (It's SO cool) and then we watched Star Trek, the Princess Diaries movies, and I watched Indiana Jones after they fell asleep. We stayed up until about 5:30am, and we stuffed ice down each other backs and we got high on Mocha Fudge type thingy ice cream, and vanilla frozen yogurt.
We hyperventilated from laughing, and we played with the dog, Jack. 
We're nuts. It doesn't sound like much, but we're nuts. Yeah ;)
By the way, I have a crush on Spock (I LOVE his ears) and Kirk *gasps/sighs, swoons/faints, dies*
So cute. He gets beat up alot in the movie. It's so funny!
They're definitely NOT Peter, though. Oh, by the way! (alot of "by the ways")
WILLIAM MOSELEY'S 24th BIRTHDAY IS IN FOUR DAYS!! AHHHH!!!
*slight hyperventilation, hiccups, deep breath* *sigh* Okay, I'm good. 
Link up!


4 comments :

  1. You're having a party for Willim M., right?? I hope he shows up to your party...then we will see if any of your dreams will come true!! :) Because if he did show up you would HAVE to post about it!! :)

    BTW, thanks for mentioning my name in one of your last posts!! It got me a new follower! :)
    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! And oooh, I just loove Chris Pine. He's such a cutie! I'll admit, I did find the guy who played Spock to be quite adorable...;D
    And thanks so much!! Your comment fixed my blog, haha! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEP! I love the Star Trek movies. And yeah, Kirk & Spock are... awesome. Just sayin'. I felt bad that Kirk got beat up so many times though! :P But yeah, that movie is EPIC. With a capital E, P, I, and C. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dude in the bottom picture gives me the willies. Aaa!=O Not so much the guy in the first picture though...cutieee! Hehe!;) Love this post!:)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...