4.24.2011

{positively perfect week} sugar-sweet sunday

If you ask me I think "sugar-sweet sunday" is PERFECT for today!! Eeek!! Grab the button and link up:


(thank GOD the button is centered)
What's making MY Sunday Sugar-Sweet?
  • Jesus raised from the dead today!! I think that's always something to sing about :))
  • My brother's here! He's really old. I asked him if I could have his cellphone after he died. (He's 23, but I'll settle for 1,000,000) He said he'd think about it. 
  • I have ALOT of candy!! It's so good, and my ring pop looked like the Mad Hatter's hat from Alice in Wonderland after I licked it for awhile. 
  • We went to my sister's Godparent's mom's house and had THE BEST FOOD EVER. Ohmygosh the roast was heavenly!! 
  • We have pretty roses.
  • My tongue is blue from the ring pop.
  • My camera works! Kinda..I'm still coaxing it to not blur on purpose...
Link-up and tell me why your Sunday is sugar-sweet!! (P.S. My brother says "hello, world.")



No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...