4.26.2011

{positively perfect week} terrifical tuesday

It's now time for Terrifical Tuesday! C'mon and link-up and tell why your Tuesday's Terrfical. (I STILL sound weird. Anyone agree with me?)
Grab the button!
                                                   
What's making MY Tuesday Terrifical?
  • I had ribs for lunch. And potato salad, and corn on the cob. *sigh* Yum.
  • It's Tuesday! Which is kinda my favorite day of the week...I don't know why, though.
  • It's Biggest Loser night!! That makes anything yay. 
  • We have ice cream!!
  • Tomorrow's William Moseley's 24th birthday
  • I'm getting ready to make my photography blog!!
Yeah, that's what's making my Tuesday Terrifical.
Link-up!

2 comments :

  1. Is terrifical even a word? Haha, doesn't really matter, I like it! :) Looking forward to your photography blog Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally joined in!!! I'm sorry I hadn't yet...I've been so busy it seems, this past week! So along with that, sorry if I'm behind on comments! Yours is a blog I definitely have as a priority to read and comment on, and I feel I've been slacking! Oh well, hopefully you'll forgive me ;)
    <3 Lauren :D
    PS: Ahhh!! Only a half hour till William turns 24!! Eeep!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...