4.21.2011

{positively perfect week} thoughtful thursday

It's Thoughtful Thursday!! Yay!! Yesterday we had four link-ups, and even though it wasn't that many, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. (hahaha I just had this crazy thought. MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG....)


(the button WON'T CENTER!! it's so stubborn. it's like my sister and me trying to get her to let me watch my tv shows...)


What's making MY Thursday Thoughtful? Well, you could say, that it's full of thoughts! (you probably didn't guess THAT). Here's a lil' sneek peek into my mind...

  1. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good
  2. It's cool how every person has a habit that they perform subconsciously. I wonder if it would be possible to imitate that habit, and then maybe perform it subconsciously (whoa, that's sciency)
  3. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
  4. I need to find some more articles/news about William Moseley and Emma Roberts. 
  5. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
  6. I love Finding Nemo.
  7. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
  8. Why do I ramble so much?
  9. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
  10. How is it that every time I think a thought, "*sigh* cupcakes are so good" breaks into it?
  11. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
  12. I need to stop thinking, now.
  13. *sigh* Cupcakes are so good.
Okay, I'm done. My mind is weird. Yeah..lol.. Speaking of cupcakes...
Link up!!

1 comment :

  1. Love it! I'd totally love to link up, but I just didn't yesterday, and I don't think I'mma blog today. I'm whooped! If you do this on another week though, I for sure will, friend! :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...