4.30.2011

the royal wedding tag!

So, in honor of the Royal Wedding, Qui is doing a tag!! It's really fun and I couldn't help but join in, so, here I go!!
1. the groom
Peter Pevensie. No question!! Okay, if I can't have Peter (except I will so I'm going to forget what I just said) he will be Godly, tall, respectful, *preferably* musical, and ka-YOOT! 
(please note his SHORT hair)
2. the place
My mom says I have to get married in a church, so, I'm getting married in a church. Besides, I want to get married where I know God is smiling down at me. I'm sure he'd be smiling down at me wherever I'd be getting married, though. 
If I had my choice I'd get married at Cair Paravel, or a small plantation or beach or something (sorry if I'm copying you, Qui) You know, where me and my husband would take a stroll in the sunset after everyone was gone, and we'd wade in the water and count how many footsteps we'd taken, and we'd make a sign that said "we were here." Yeah, that'd be awesome.
3. the song
I know I want to have a boys choir sing, I may write it myself or John Williams or Howard Shore or BOTH will do it. Not sure. But if not, then maybe "The Call" from the Prince Caspian or "So Close" from Enchanted or a "Falling Slowly" duet sung by the artists of my choice (extravagant, aren't I?). 
4. the dress
oy. The most fun BUT THE HARDEST PART of getting married (atleast, in a girl's perspective). It has to be perfect, it has to be white, it has to be lace! Good grief! I don't care! As long as it's made especially for me. I don't know about you but I am NOT walking down my aisle wearing a dress that someone copied off of Kate Middleton's dress. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I want to wear something that's original, and for me. I actually drew it out, but I'm thinking of redoing it since I got some inspiration from the costuming of a beautiful ballet that I'm going to MISS. I'm so upset. Oh, well. 


So, that's the tag!! Be sure to go to Qui's blog and check it out!! 
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag :))

2 comments :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...