4.02.2011

the saturday (holy cheese it's morning!!) daybook

hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... April 2nd, 2011
Starting time... 11:36am (heyyy hooo heeyy *dance party*)
Mood... annoyed (my sister is demanding food and I gave her two big bowls of cereal!) and indecisive
Outside my window... My dad mowing the lawn
I'm thinking... Why is it so hot in here? Oh, duh, the air's not on. 
I'm currently reading... I totally forgot. It's not a book. I just forgot. 
I'm listening to... Hello Seattle by Owl City
I'm wearing... my pink pj's and bathrobe
I'm looking forward to... helping my friend make her blog today!
I'm hoping... she email's me back soon..
Yesterday, I... played ultimate frisbee, freeze tag and duck duck goose at swim practice.
I'm hungry for... Food. Specifically something that'll go with potato chips. How about a turkey sandwich? Yeah, that's it...
The song stuck inside my head is... Hello Seattle by Owl City haha. 
I love... peace and quiet
I loathe... fish sticks!
This week, my goal is... to keep breathing...
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't know...am I alive or not?
Ending time... 11:40am
I wonder what I'm going to do today...any good movies out there? I think I'll make cupcakes  *licks lips* Yum, yum. 
P.S. I'll try to get Joy's post up today. If not, that means I have a very minor injury...

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. These are always so fun. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TURKEY SANDWICH... I was just going to go make one for lunch! YUMMY!

    I LOVE your new design- how did you make your awesome header? :D

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool I love cupcakes! I can't wait until dawn treader comes out on DVD April 8th!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mist of the Blossom Rain, yes they are!! You have a lovely day, too :))
    Julia, I made one!! SO GOOD!! Bleah made this header for me actually. Isn't it so snazzy!?
    Bookworm, cupcakes are the bee's knees! Haha, I know right!! I saw that movie...um...I think close to 50 times. I'm SO getting it the day it comes out!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...