4.09.2011

the saturday [MORNING] daybook

hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Holy cheese, it's morning! How weird is THAT?! I woke up at 7:30am to finish watching the new Narnia movie (I bought it, eeek!!) Okay, okay. Here I go!
Date... April 9th, 2011
Starting time... 9:50am
Mood... nervous
Outside my window... the driveway, trees, houses, birds
I'm thinking... WHY DO I HAVE A SWIM MEET TODAY??!!
I'm currently reading... Nothing, actually. I'm lazy, I know. 
I'm listening to... "Name" by Fireflight
I'm wearing... A t-shirt I got from the library and some shorts that my brother got me from his University. Or college. Whatever. 
I'm looking forward to... The END of swim season.
I'm hoping... Maybe 2012 will hit now and I don't have to swim. 
Yesterday, I... BOUGHT NARNIA!! Played a game at swim practice!!
I'm hungry for... Mcdonald's french fries.
The song stuck inside my head is... Um... "Name" by Fireflight.
I love... Narnia
I loathe... when my mom says I can't stay up late on the night I can stay up late.
This week, my goal is... Well, today's goal is to live to see the new iCarly episode that's coming on tonight.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I dunno. I don't think I had one.
Ending time... 9:54am

By the way, I shall be posting my answers for my blog series soon!! :))

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. yumm, french fries sound like the perfect food right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Fireflight song...I think I shall go listen to it...:)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...