4.01.2011

several confessions... (apparently they're good for the soul)

So, Julia over at Through the Looking Glass did this little post about confessions, and I thought it would be nice to do a post like hers and get a few things off of my chest. So, here I go:
Confession: I hate butterflies. And moths. I don't care. If it's a bug, I just can't stand it. My grandparents took me to this butterfly zoo, and there were butterflies EVERYWHERE. And when I say EVERYWHERE I mean EVERYWHERE. They swarmed me!! I think there was one that flew in my mouth!! So, after that (I think I was about four) I hated all things butterflies and moths, or whatever. You may think me a hypocrite but it's true. 
(you know how hard it was for me to get a picture of it?!?! very.)
Confession: I'm tired of my blog design. I just think it's time for...something new, ya' old? Like the old saying "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.." you know what I think that was completely pointless. Whatever. But I'm just tired. I think I need something...different.
(i had to post this picture)
Confession: Whenever I take a picture I think it's really good and then I look at someone else's and I think "mine's not good enough. I need...." blah. It's just not good enough for me. But hey, it's good to not be satisfied I guess. 
Confession: I LOVE pearls. So much. Alot. Anything vintage. Whatever, I just love pearls. 
Confession: I have another blog. And by another blog I mean more than this one and my youth blog. It's called Barefoot Duchess. It was the very first blog I ever made (under my stage name). I loved to cook and bake (I still do) and I wanted the whole world to know, so I started that blog. The pictures were awful (and still are kinda) and I posted a few times every month, until I stopped completely and then started back up again a few months ago. I'm in the process of redesigning it..and...trying to do some new recipes, etc. Do me a favor and drop by? I'd really appreciate it. 
Confession: I've been having really vivid, interesting dreams lately. Like last night I had a dream the I was on the Dawn Treader with Peter Pevensie and we were alone on the main deck (more on that in another post, maybe tomorrow)
(oh. my. goshbubbles-ness.)
Confession: I really like cupcakes. Alot. 
Goodbye! Happy April :))
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Ahhh!! I LIKE it!! It looks so pretty! It's all like, light and fluffy and joyful...I'm glad you kept it pink though ;D
    Hey, I think you take lovely pictures, girl! Especially that one with the flower up there...that's just downright beautiful!
    Dreams about Peter Pevensie=win.
    And I'm definitely going to stop by your other blog! I mean, duh. But, later on today, since I have to get off the computer now. :P
    With much sincerity and joy,
    Lauren ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jocee, I think you're a wonderful photographer!!! Keep on taking pictures, my dear. (:

    Your new design is FABULOUS!!! I think it is so you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you really take that butterfly picture? It's so beautiful!
    Happy April to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOOVEEEE pearls!! They're so prettyy! I like your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not agree more with the butterfly/moth thing. If they come within ten feet of me I have a spasm. I mean literally. I full on spasm kicking-and-screaming attack.
    Just ask anyone.
    Just the thought of them "Shivers*
    Okay, so maybe I'm a little ridiculous...
    But, that's okay, right?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...