4.19.2011

a slew of ideas...

Before I go on, let me say that the post title actually made sense today. Ohmygoshbubbles, I SO didn't mean for that to rhyme. Honestly, I leave the rhyming up to the super heroes.





(by the way, I just like this picture)
Anywhoo, so while I was looking at this really cool post Emily did, and I thought it would be really cool if I had a little task/tag/whatever-type thingy that had to do with a day of the week. If I did it would be called....
positively perfect week 
(or something like that) and each day we'd blog about something we did today!! It would be like this:
  • marvelous monday
  • terrific tuesday
  • wondrous wednesday
  • thoughtful thursday
  • fun-filled friday
  • silly saturday
  • super sunday
Or something like that. You like it? I like it. You could post a picture you took or just blog about something that made your day a little brighter! I'd make buttons, and everything! 
What do you think. Should I do it? I think I should. 
And THEN, I was kind of stalking some people's photography websites, etc, and I thought it would be cool if I made my own photography blog! Do you think that'd be fun? I do. 
Oh! And I also had some Polyvore love:
Tiered dress
$45 - delias.com

Forever21 metallic sandal
$17 - canada.forever21.com

La Regale crochet handbag
$16 - lorisshoes.com

Link necklace
$10 - unique-vintage.com

Nine West floppy hat
$36 - ninewest.com



Best day ever!! So good, I think I'll have some of these:
Yuh-huh. Terrific Tuesday. 
P.S. Comment and let me know if you think my Positively Perfect Week is a good idea :))

7 comments :

  1. Posting schedules are fun but notoriously hard to stick by. I only scheduled two of my days(Random SW Tuesday and Review Wednesday) and they went completely out the window. So if you think you can handle it...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if you do the positively perfect week, that would be positively perfect! :)

    Bethany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should defiantly do it! It would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is...is that I don't really do anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a cool idea... and if you do decide to have a photography blog, I could design it for you (for free). I am currently working on three designs (soon to be completed) and could do yours and my sister's new design at the same time. Just a thought. Qui did a good job on this design though - so she would be a good option for having your blog designed. As, you already know. Great, I'm over-explaining myself again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good idea to me, Jocee!!! And that picture made me smile. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that'd be fun! And I like the idea of a photo blog...so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...