4.06.2011

teenagers VS young adults: Alex

So, it's day three of the blog series!! And this time it's my very special friend, Alex's turn. So enjoy :))
Teenagers VS Young Adults: Alex_ _
What's your name? Alex
How old are you? 17
What's your favorite color? Purple
What is a teenager to you? A teenager is someone who is usually ages 13-19. But that doesn't necessarily mean that just because you're in the age range that you're limited to that title. 
What's a young adult to you? A young adult is someone usually ages 18 and over. But those with a higher maturity level even within their late teens, can be considered young adults.
Do you think teenagers have to be moody and rebellious just because that's the "status quo"? No. However, it's usually as a result of hormones that teenagers act out. 
Do you think young adults are "party animals" and take advantage of their freedom too much? No. It's a choice. I know plenty of young adults who are not party animals. 
Do you wanna be a teenager or a young adult? Young adult :-)

What did you think? This interview was shorter than the previous ones, but it was right to the point. I think it was great :))

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. I liked the answers better than the other interviews! Good job Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! I love all of them though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These interviews are so interesting! I love reading them... I agree with everything Alex says. :D

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...