4.08.2011

teenagers VS young adults: Raven

So, this is the last interview for my blog series (excluding the fact that I'll be posting my answers tomorrow) and I hope this one really makes you think, since all the others have been so much. So, let's give a big imaginary round of applause to my special friend, Raven.
Teenagers VS Young Adults: Raven_ _
What's your name? Raven :)
How old are you? 14
What's your favorite color? Purple!!!
What is a teenager to you? 13 years old and over. They can be moody but they are fun to be around.
What's a young adult to you? 17 and over. Someone who can drive and has alot more freedom. They are busy and on the go. 
Do you think teenagers have to be moody and rebellious just because that's the "status quo"? No, and if you can control it, there's no need to be moody and just spaz out all the time. 
Do you think young adults are "party animals" and take advantage of their freedom too much? Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. At times it's the life of the party people, but young adults aren't all fun and games. They have a purpose, too. 
Do you wanna be a teenager or a young adult? A young adult. I think that a young adult is trusted and your parents give you freedom. But with freedom comes responsibility, so I want to make choices wisely and....not be much of a party person.

These were very different answers compared to the other interviews, don't you think? I hope you liked it, I loved these interviews. The last interview (mine) is to come tomorrow! 


Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. very good job raven. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series. :) If you need more interviewees, I'll volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these little interview things!:D
    By the way, I featured you on my blog today! Oh and awarded you with this little award thing-y...so feel free to do it!:) Have a fab-u-lous day!:D
    http://suesuesstories.blogspot.com/2011/04/featured-follower-jocee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see wait to see what you say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post! I can't for the next post. God bless!

    Abby, http://totouchthestars95.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...