4.14.2011

that's three now. ughh....this is so goshbubbley!!

song stuck in my head: "ice dance" score from Edward Scissorhands by Danny Elfman. *sigh* it makes my cry every time...
Remember when I said William Moseley was 30min away from me once, but I didn't get to go see him? Yeah, well, that's happened to me THREE times now. No, they all weren't William Moseley...although that would be nice though.
So, this post is dedicated to my parents, and my friend. Why? Because when I asked if I could go see William Moseley (okay, maybe he was at the airport at the time) my parents said no. 
THEN, this past March, my friend got tickets to see Big Time Rush in concert at the rodeo, and the tickets were all sold out....and they were 30min from me!!
I like the lyrics to their music. I don't like ALL of their music, but they're pretty good. And they're a world famous band. Um, hello? Not to mention pretty cute, too :P
AND THEN!! Yesterday of all days!! Jennette McCurdy, who plays "Sam" on iCarly, was in Austin singing and my dad said I had swim practice!! Ugh. 
Why!?!!!?
NOOOOOO!!!
Ha. I can totally imagine him saying that right now. 
By the way, why is it I'm the only person I know who thinks Darth Vader has undying coolness, even if he is evil? I don't know what's up with that...

So, there's a big fat "grrr" taped onto my head. I'm rather upsetted. Oh, well. Maybe one day mommy and daddy will say yes ;)
And I HAD to do this just for the fun of it:
GRRRRRR!!

13 comments :

  1. Those are some pretty close calls!!!!! *shakes head* Don't worry, though: you'll meet someone famous soon, I'm sure. (:

    ~Lily

    ps--And yeah, Big Time Rush is VERY cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oolala...(about the dude on the far right on Big Time Rush...lol) yeah, that really stinks that you missed them:( Oh well, maybe some day in the future!:) And you are so right, Darth Vader is so awesome-ly cool! And besides, he turns out good in the end, so extra awesome-ness!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jennette McCurdy!!
    Oh I know how you feel.... Last year my best friend told me she was going to get me Owl City tickets for my birthday but they were sold out..... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor dear. One day you will...I just know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That. is rough. I feel for ya, girl, I do. Especially when it comes to William...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered your contest. Sorry the picture is bad!
    http://novelsandbits.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You WERE super close to a bunch of celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only one I wouldn't care to see is William Moseley. He's good in the Narnia movies, but, I just don't like him all that much!

    It's like the time, (I didn't tell my mom this) but, I really wished I could've gone and seen Justin Bieber. He was in Indianappolis. (I live in Indiana!) URGH!

    Kelsey!

    P.s., I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you'll get to see one of them someday! ;D Your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I'm 17 years old, and soooo glad I'm not the only one who LOVES iCarly! Plus, and this is a MAJORLY AWESOME BIG PLUS: Nathan Kress is a Christian. 'Cept, you prolly already knew that...

    LOL
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  11. p.s.
    LOVE JENNETTE!!! oh ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never EVER been to a concert either....And my cousins are a somewhat famous country band (Steel Magnolia) and I haven't even been to one of their concerts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. um... of course Darth Vadar is cool! do people really not think that?!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...