4.22.2011

things don't always go as planned..

So, Bethany asked me if I dreamed about all the things I planned on dreaming about last night in this post. And the answer is: 

No. Goshbubbles!!
I spent nearly all of last night running from Gisborne (from the BBC Robin Hood series) because I saved some villagers who stole some of Winnie the Pooh's honey. It was a really, really long run.
The honey looked like butter, and I had to drink it out of this HUGE bee hive. Don't worry, there weren't any bees in it. And then, Robin Hood comes running with me...only it's Peter. *winks* Isn't that just awesome!!?! 
I'd say all the Pevensie's were in the picture, but I'd be lying. *sigh* 
And then things happened in the dream of which I have no remembrance of. But the only thing that matters would be that Peter was in the dream, and my sister didn't kick me in the ribs/stomach/whatever. 
Oh, and by the way:
FIVE MORE DAYS TILL WILLIAM MOSELEY'S 24TH BIRTHDAY!!!
And I don't care about how old he is. He's MINE. Anyway, later! (and enter my fun-filled Friday here)




5 comments :

  1. Haha,

    I say ALL the Pevensies are in that picture!!! Oh, I wish I had an older bro like Will. But he has to be a Christian, and of course cute, and all that. I love how Will seems like such a sweetie towards GG and Anna, and is such a goofball with Skandar! LOL

    *sighs dreamily*
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds like an ineresting dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kill me now. richard armitage! what a treat to have him in your dream;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! You've seen the Robin Hood show?! Awesome! I love that show so much! <3 And Guy of Gisbourne is pretty stinking cool. Did you ever watch the third season?

    Btw, your countdown to Will's birthday makes me laugh. And I love the fact that you're having a party for him. I will be there in spirit. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...So I was reading this post...and I just wanted to tell you that I have an autographed picture from Richard Armitage! (the guy in the 1st picture) If you like Richard Armitage you should watch the movie North and South (Not the T.V. show) In fact maybe you already watched it!?

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...