4.04.2011

tuesdays, thursdays, todays and tomorrows...

song stuck in my head (have i been slacking off or what?!): "to the sky" owl city. 
So, me and my mom have this thing. I'm not sure where it came from, but she started saying:
"I love you on Tuesdays, Thursdays, todays and tomorrows..." and it's been a family quote ever since. So, if I ask her a question, she says "what day is it?" and if it's not Tuesday or Thursday, it's always today. Hello! Revelation! *ahem* Anywho. 
Yesterday (which was a "today") I made cupcakes. 16 lovely-happy works of art that were eaten in less that two hours. Um....how could you? H-how...I just can't understand it. Well, I got some pictures before mom went on a sugar/cupcake rage:
Isn't it so pretty? My camera did a beautiful job. So did Picnik. Bravo, bravo. I also got this really cool closeup of the sprinkles (or jimmies, whatever you call them) before my sister devoured them all and has been on an extreme [probably world record breaking] sugar high ever since. 
I think I'm going to end the "What should I name my photography" poll early and put up a new poll. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. Anywho, do you like this picture? I do. I love how my camera did an actual closeup. It's actually clear, ya' know? Hello! Or the British way: 'Ello! Or the C.S. Lewis way: Hullo there! Yup, C.S. Lewis wins everytime. And now I'm going to put some lovely-happy-goshbubbley-professional cupcake pictures on this blog:
I'm going to spend the rest of my day listening to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader soundtrack and watching William Moseley interviews. Oh by the way,
Just try to contradict me. I dare you. 
P.S. I didn't expect all the feedback I got on the "Teenagers VS Young Adults" series. Wow, thank you so much, and I loved all the opinions. Interview number two shall be tomorrow!!
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. you made me 16 cupcakes for my birthday? That is SO sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUUUUPCAAAAAAAAAAKES! Yummy... 16 would be gone in 2 hours in my house too!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, my mom ha one.. let me think... "I love you to peices and together and when you're sick and when you're well, and when you're good and when you're bad and when you're happy and when you're sad. I'll love you forever and always." Yep, I think that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of the sprinkles! It's so pretty and blue and happy and joyful...so many things wrapped in one! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I love narnia too!! Right now I am reading The Horse and His Boy

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...