4.17.2011

an uncured obsession....

So, today my friends Raven and Amber came over and we did soooo many wonderful things!! Such as...make cupcakes!!!!!!! (By the way, I forgot my watermark on three of the pictures...goshbubbles!)
 And you should know...THIS IS NOT MY CAMERA. If it was I'd be shouting Handel's "Halleljuah Chant" all over the house. Or world, for that matter. Anywho, let's move on. Those are the crumbs...we kinda went nuts. 
 This is what happens when your dad forget to buy icing. Oh, well!
 It's so cool how everything else is blurred and it's a perfect close up of the cupcakes!! Eekk!!
THIS. IS. MY. ABSOLUTE. FAVORITE. EVER. I LOVE the way it's just an awesome totally closeup of it! Yay!!
You could technically call this an "i heart" post, because, well, "i heart" cupcakes. Can I get an amen? Amen. Yay!! I think I'm going to do a random list:
things i do when *a* camera cooperates and gives me great pictures:
  • take more pictures

  • eat cupcakes
  • make wishes
  • eat cupcakes
  • dream about Peter Pevensie/William Moseley
(i had to post this picture. it's sooo funny looking. LOL, Anna :P)
  • eat cupcakes
  • eat cupcakes
  • and eat cupcakes
*Sigh* Those look so good. I'm going to make some more cupcakes now :))

4 comments :

  1. The Peter Pensive photo made me laugh :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* peter's such a cutie. even when he's goofin' off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You coulda made icing! Homemade icing is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocee,

    you HAVE to watch that video of Will and Anna and Georgie. They're arguing about who saved Trumpkin in PC. LOL
    so ya. i think the title is something to do with easter eggs, but not sure! google it, you'll prolly find it. hehe
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...