4.15.2011

you HAVE you read this book. i don't care if you're a boy or girl or a yodeling kangaroo that's into heavy metal, you HAVE to read this book

To be honest? I don't know where it came from. I just came in the house from swim practice, and there is was:
I'd heard about 10 to 15 girls on blogger raving about it, and I thought to myself, "Kiss dating goodbye? Well..maybe he changed the word or something. You can't completely and totally kiss dating goodbye, right?"
Then, I opened the book. WhoA. WhOA. WHOA. It's so good!! It's a great book for guys, girls, and like I said yodeling kangaroos who are into heavy metal. It's that good. It's about dating, but then again, it's not. I know you're thinking "What the string cheese? Kiss dating goodbye? What, is this guy homeschooled or something?" (actually, I'm homeschooled. I may do a post on that sometime in the future.)  I think he's homeschooled, too ;) 
It gives you a new perspective on life, love, and your purpose that God specially hand crafted for you! And just to make it clear, you were not made in China. You're not the perfect replica of everyone else. Anyway, it tells several stories about real people and tells what they were doing, and it kinda gives you the sense of "Whoa. I'm so not doing that." or "How sweet, they're a great role model for me and my future husband or wife."
I'm just about half-way into the book and I'm already raving about it. That's how good this book is :)
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all about it. Actually, let me consolidate that. Ya'll about it. There :P
P.S. I think I'm going to make myself a Polyvore. I just can't take it anymore!! AND I'm thinking about doing another interview for this blog. It would be called "make-up". I'm not telling you anymore about it, except it would about make-up in more than one term. Clueless? Then you'll just have to see what I'm talking about ;)

5 comments :

  1. Whoa, I SOOO want to read this book!!! I made a polyvore, but idk what happened to it, but thats a great idea!! I think I'll make one too! I love ur backround btw!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good review on this book. I so need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the book, I actually got it shortly before Superman and I started courting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book! It's very inspirational and convicting. I also have his newest book "Boy Meets Girl, Say Hello to Courtship" that was is wonderful too. :)
    I hope you enjoy reading it, and apply it to your life. :)
    xxxx~Kelsey
    ps I saw this and totally thought of you!!!
    http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.124827578.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that book!!!!!! Joshua Harris is a homeschool graduate. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...