4.01.2011

you're so wishy-woshy...


(had to put two April pics up :P) It's April! And it's snowing in some countries of the United States. Don't you wish it was all fake snow and someone would come up to you and say "APRIL FOOLS!!" No? You're right. I'd probably smack them too. 
Whenever April Fool's Day comes around the first person I think of is Charlie Brown. (holy cheese I did NOT mean to make that rhyme)
heh, heh, heh. Oh, Charlie Brown. What a hard life...
I'm not sure if I'm going to pull any April Fool's pranks today..although I think I just MIGHT do something to my sister *rubs hands together evily* Hey, she hit me HARD yesterday! I deserve some get even time! Perfect day, dontcha think?
What are your plans for April Fool's Day? Here are mine:
things to do:
  1. survive
  2. make cupcakes
  3. survive 
  4. make cupcakes
  5. survive
  6. make cupcakes
  7. survive
  8. make cupcakes
  9. go to bed
Speaking of cupcakes:
Okay *Deep breath* I'm good now. Happy April everybody! And oh!! I forgot to tell you!! I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!! My dad said he got an offer to work there for a month, so that means some SERIOUS stalkage of the Pevensie children!! EEK!!
Oh, and one other thing:
APRIL FOOL!!!
But on a more serious note, I did have a dream about Narnia that I might have to tell you about later ;) Okay I really need to stop rambling. Bye, y'all!

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. You're going to England?!?!? Lucky!! I'm envious.
    Okay, the envy is over, and now I'm just excited for you! How fun is that gonna be!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are such a rat!!
    But yeah, you TOTALLY got me! Ha!! Wowza. You go girl, you go! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Lauren ;) She totally got me too!!!!

    Oh, do tell us about that dream!!! You have such wonderful ones. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! April Fools! I did the classic tape down the sink hose so that when your parent turn the faucet on the get sprayed. Naughty me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woopee! You're going to England! How exciting! I'm jealous. :) Can't wait to see pics when you come back!

    ♥ Näna

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...